The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gathering popularity because of its holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Creating a strong defense mechanisms is essential for your body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is actually a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any body parts. A weaker or impaired immunity increases your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the various preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which means “herb from the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors of the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For over 2000 years Reishi Spore Powder continues to be the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as among the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was popular as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential being a health supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms including Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent scientific research to be potent medicine to enhance and secure the body’s immune function from certain compounds inside them including polysaccharides which increase the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to remove foreign cells(including cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that Cistanche Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Advantages of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the activity of antibodies
* increases the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Ideas to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it offers the very best quality extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Agaricus Blazei Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the effectiveness of reishi lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, such as extracts, nutritional supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.