Each year, a lot of sellers use a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium with regards to advertising over the net. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are carried out via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in a large number of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are shown on upwards of millions of websites, too! This audience, along with the people who use Google for his or her internet search engine, is really vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that every person on the planet goes to the web for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, affordable yet powerful method of market a company’s goods and services. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign involves highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a certain segment in the market.
With the intelligently run internet marketing campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent product or service can contest with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming number of Adwords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market available from Google, how can this be? Truth is, there are many reasons such as:
1. Neglecting to realize that 90% of keywords lead to too little targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night regarding how to get highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most usually do not realize that we now have great online research tools or, in fact, how to use them.
On the other hand, a Google AdWords professional uses niche research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the better)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on yahoo for each and every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for AdWords ads and being too less their ad position.
Not many AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this can be a crucial part of an effective AdWords campaign.
In reality, only a relative handful of individuals who advertise on the search engines have even been aware of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for that matter, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference from a successful as well as a failed campaign since the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in the returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but a majority of webmasters that are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it within the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easiest way out. As opposed to a/B test every single ad, every landing page, they may be content to go with what ads and landing pages that attract them as opposed to for their targeted potential prospects. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Failing to increase the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Google AdWords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Build it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of many presents a Golden Opportunity to those webmasters who take some time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret out your best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 holds true to them: failure is not a choice. But, success and profits are!