JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was put up for tender for an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Created by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm that has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be an easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station can also be sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to be carried out 2020 and is part of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways including Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a short while walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and departmental stores like Junction 8 Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are numerous eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals like the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and it is a hipster location for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
Moreover, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Secondary School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer situated in Singapore, which is area of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations like contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s commitment to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, such as the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the maintenance charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Create a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone proficient in similar property investments.
• Complete homework on the financial, legal, and physical condition of each and every apartment to uncover any potential problems before closing the offer.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for each property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know exactly how much insurance you need to carry per each apartment you are considering for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to maintain your enthusiasm in check when you find yourself in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall crazy about a home. They suggest you fall in love with the offer, not the house. The Jadescape which is absolutely lovely but is not inside an economically healthy community, or is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a lovely investment.
• Ensure Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate need to turn an immediate profit. Make sure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the primary pros and cons until your home begins to make a whmrna income.
Investing in apartments is frequently an inexpensive approach to go into the investment property market. But just just like any other property investment, there is certainly much to find out and arrange for before you close the offer. Keep in mind your finances, your objectives, and the knowledge you may have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing and also to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.